All students must complete 1500 supervised experience hours in order to attain NYS licensure and/or BCBA certification. In order to assist students with gaining practical experience and experience hours toward both credentials, we have an on-campus opportunity and have partnered with several local human service organizations.
On campus fieldwork opportunity:
QC ACES, The Queens College Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities Evidence Based Services provides on-campus clinical opportunities through:
- SIBS Club, which is directed by Dr. Emily Jones, and serves families of children with autism and focuses on improving sibling relationships.
- The Behavior Disorders Clinic, which is directed by Dr. Joshua Jessel, and serves children with autism and focuses on treating challenging behavior.
- Behavioral Intervention Psychological Services
- ABA Psychological Services
- Mike Marroquin Consulting
- Kids Learning Loft, Long Island ABA
- Proud Moments
- ENCORE Support Services
- Hand in Hand Development, Inc.
- Challenge Early Intervention Center
- Branch Out Behavioral Health
- Positive Behavior Support Consulting & Psychological Resources, P.C.
- Behavior Change Success
- Bridge Kids NY
- Kidz Choice Services, Inc.
- Long Island ABA
- Kulanu Academy
- The Perfect Child
- Livanis Behavioral Consulting
*Please note that you must be supervised by a Licensed Behavior Analyst as you accrue experience hours. However, NYS regulations prohibit students from paying for supervision for NYS Licensure. If you are asked to pay for supervision, please inform one of the ABA faculty members.